Report NEP-IND-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2007. "Hold-up and Repeated Interaction: The Case of Complementary Monopoly," Emory Economics 0704, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Daniel Levy & Sourav Ray & Haipeng (Allan) Chen & Mark Bergen, 2007. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment in the Small," Emory Economics 0703, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Garratt, Rod & Troger, Thomas & Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2007. "Collusion Via Resale," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12829, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gisèle Umbhauer, 2007. "Best-reply matching and the centipede game," Working Papers of BETA 2007-25, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Michael Harker, 2006. "UK Merger Remedies under Scrutiny," Working Papers 06-16, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Michael Harker & Catherine Waddams Price, 2006. "Introducing Competition and Deregulating the British Domestic Energy Markets: a Legal and Economic Discussion," Working Papers 06-20, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.