A further note on the derivation of quarterly figures consistent with annual data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- GINSBURGH, Victor A., 1973. "A further note on the derivation of quarterly figures consistent with annual data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 161, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisa A. Aleisa & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Yuan Yuan, 2008. "External and Regional Shocks in the GCC Region: Implications for a Common Exchange Rate Regime," Working Papers 426, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2008.
- Nijman, Th. & Palm, F.C., 1984. "Missing observations in a quarterly model for the aggregate labor market in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:1:p:102-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ard H.J. den Reijer, 2005. "Forecasting Dutch GDP using Large Scale Factor Models," DNB Working Papers 028, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ricardo Sanz, 1983. "Desagregación Temporal de Series Económicas," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(59), pages 85-100.
- Luiz Cerqueira & Adrian Pizzinga & Cristiano Fernandes, 2009. "Methodological Procedure for Estimating Brazilian Quarterly GDP Series," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(1), pages 102-114, February.
- Arjan Kadareja, 2001. "The Fiscal Stabilization Policy under EMU - An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2001-20, CEPII research center.
- Palm, Franz C & Nijman, Theo E, 1984.
"Missing Observations in the Dynamic Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1415-1435, November.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, Th., 1982. "Missing observations in the dynamic regression model," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1984. "Missing observations in the dynamic regression model," Other publications TiSEM 4d689d7c-4d89-4ab6-b8c3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in the New EU Member States,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 43-71, March.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan HANOUSEK & Evžen KOČENDA, 2010. "Public investment and fiscal performance in new EU member states," Departmental Working Papers 2010-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Christian Seiler, 2009. "Prediction Qualities of the Ifo Indicators on a Temporal Disaggregated German GDP," ifo Working Paper Series 67, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Palm, Franz C. & Peeters, Marga & Pfann, Gerard A., 1993. "The dynamics of investment and labour demand: Theoretical issues and an application to the Dutch manufacturing industry," MPRA Paper 33042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Vazba korupce a hospodářské svobody na veřejné finance a investice nových členů EU
[Corruption and Economic Freedom Links to Public Finance and Investment in New EU Members]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(3), pages 310-328.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/1781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .