Intra-firm trade, exporting, importing and firm performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefanie A. Haller, 2012. "Intra-firm trade, exporting, importing, and firm performance," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1397-1430, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haller, Stefanie A. & Hyland, Marie, 2014.
"Capital–energy substitution: Evidence from a panel of Irish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 501-510.
- Hyland, Marie & Haller, Stefanie, 2014. "Capital-Energy Substitution: Evidence from a Panel of Irish Manufacturing Firms," Papers RB2014/3/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stefanie Haller & Marie Hyland, 2014. "Capital-Energy Substitution: Evidence from a Panel of Irish Manufacturing Firms," Open Access publications 10197/8608, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:2:p:213-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2015. "The Impact of Exporting and Importing Goods and Services on Productivity in the UK," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1781-1794, November.
- Jože Damijan & Stefanie A. Haller & Ville Kaitila & Črt Kostevc & Mika Maliranta & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza & Matija Rojec, 2015.
"The Performance of Trading Firms in the Services Sectors – Comparable Evidence from Four EU Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(12), pages 1809-1849, December.
- Damijan, Joe & Haller, Stefanie A. & Kaitila, Ville & Maliranta, Mika & Milet, Emmanuel & Rojec, Matija & Mirza, Daniel, 2012. "The performance of trading firms in the services sectors Comparable evidence from four EU countries," Discussion Papers 1284, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Joze P.Damijan & Stefanie A. Haller & Ville Kaitila & Mika Malirante & Emmanuel Milet & Matija Rojec, 2012. "The performance of trading firms in the services sectors – Comparable evidence from four EU countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 31712, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0322-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olubunmi Ipinnaiye & Declan Dineen & Helena Lenihan, 2017. "Drivers of SME performance: a holistic and multivariate approach," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 883-911, April.
- Castellani, Davide & Fassio, Claudio, 2017. "Export innovation: The role of new imported inputs and multinationality," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/16, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Anders Isaksson & Florian Kaulich, 2016.
"Importing, Productivity and Absorptive Capacity in Sub-Saharan African Manufacturing and Services Firms,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 87-117, February.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Anders Isaksson & Florian Kaulich, 2016. "Importing, Productivity and Absorptive Capacity in Sub-Saharan African Manufacturing and Services Firms," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 87-117, February.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Anders Isaksson & Florian Kaulich, 2013. "Importing, Productivity and Absorptive Capacity in Sub-Saharan African Manufacturing Firms," wiiw Working Papers 105, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- David Powell & Joachim Wagner, 2014. "The exporter productivity premium along the productivity distribution: evidence from quantile regression with nonadditive firm fixed effects," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(4), pages 763-785, November.
- repec:rom:mancon:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:617-632 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIntra-firm trade; Exports; Imports; Productivity; Employment; Wages; Trade; Productivity premia;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:oapubs:10197/9436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.