Women in Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- West, Edwin G, 1997. "Education Vouchers in Principle and Practice: A Survey," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 83-103, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darko Silovic, 2000. "Regional Study on Human Development and Human Rights in Central and Eastern Europe," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2000-24, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Delhey, Jan & Tobsch, Verena, 2000. "Understanding regime support in new democracies: does politics really matter more than economics?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 00-403, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Newell, Andrew & Reilly, Barry, 2001.
"The gender pay gap in the transition from communism: some empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 287-304, December.
- Andrew Newell & Barry Reilly, 2000. "The Gender Pay Gap in the Transition from Communism: Some Empirical Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 305, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Newell, Andrew T. & Reilly, Barry, 2001. "The Gender Pay Gap in the Transition from Communism: Some Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akoété Ega Agbodji & Yélé Maweki Batana & Dénis Ouedraogo, 2015.
"Gender inequality in multidimensional welfare deprivation in West Africa: The case of Burkina Faso and Togo,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(11), pages 980-1004, November.
- Agbodji, Akoete Ega & Batana, Yele Maweki & Ouedraogo, Denis, 2013. "Gender inequality in multidimensional welfare deprivation in west Africa : the case of Burkina Faso and Togo," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6522, The World Bank.
- Akoété Ega Agbodji, Yélé Maweki Batana and Dénis Ouedraogo, 2013. "Gender Inequality in Multidimensional Welfare Deprivation in West Africa: The Case of Burkina Faso and Togo," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp064, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sunnee Billingsley & Allan Puur & Luule Sakkeus, 2014. "Jobs, careers, and becoming a parent under state socialist and market conditions: Evidence from Estonia 1971-2006," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(64), pages 1733-1768, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:4:p:331-354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2009. "Lost in transition: Life satisfaction on the road to capitalism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 130-145, August.
- Elena Bardasi & Chiara Monfardini, 2004.
"Women's Employment, Children and Transition: An Empirical Analysis on Poland,"
Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers
wp25, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 15 Oct 2004.
- Elena Bardasi & Chiara Monfardini, 2005. "Women's Employment, Children and Transition An Empirical Analysis on Poland," CHILD Working Papers wp07_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- E. Bardasi & C. Monfardini, 2004. "Women's Employment, Children and Transition: An Empirical Analysis on Poland," Working Papers 523, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- A. Lans Bovenberg, 2004. "Die Vereinbarkeit von Beruf und Familie: Lösungen für die gesamte Lebenszeit," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 57(21), pages 17-29, November.
- Birgit Locher & Elisabeth Prügl, 2008. "Gender and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0032, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Adamchik, A. & Bedi, A.S., 2001. "Persistence of the gender pay differential in a transition economy," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19091, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Tilahun Temesgen, 2006. "Decomposing Gender Wage Differentials in Urban Ethiopia: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee (LEE) Manufacturing Survey Data," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 43-66.
- Kuddo, Arvo, 2009. "Labor laws in Eastern European and Central Asian countries : minimum norms and practices," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 51698, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Azerbaijan Republic : Poverty Assessment, Volume 2. The Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14719, The World Bank.
- Kapka Stoyanova, 2007. "Main Factors Determining the Difference in the Payment of Men and Women," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 89-116.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic transition; women and society; women in development; women's employment; women's empowerment; women's participation;
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:remore:remore99/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .