Innocenti Social Monitor 2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992.
"Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521433297.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992. "Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438827.
- Thesia I. Garner & Katherine Terrell, 1998.
"A Gini decomposition analysis of inequality in the Czech and Slovak Republics during the transition,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(1), pages 23-46, May.
- Garner, Thesia I & Terrell, Katherine, 1998. "A Gini Decomposition Analysis of Inequality in the Czech and Slovak Republics during the Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerry Redmond & Nadezhda Aleshina & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 2003. "How High is Infant Mortality in Central and Eastern Europe and the CIS?," Papers inwopa03/26, Innocenti Working Papers.
- World Bank, 2004. "World Development Indicators 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13890.
- A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), 2000. "Handbook of Income Distribution," Handbook of Income Distribution, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 1, number 1.
More about this item
Keywordschild poverty; drug abuse; economic integration; economic transition; family income; labour market; market economy; migration; youth problems;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:insomo:insomo04/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.