Employer-provided pensions, incomes, and hardship in early transitions to retirement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2008.
"What is Retirement? A Review and Assessment of Alternative Concepts and Measures,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
231, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2008. "What Is Retirement? A Review and Assessment of Alternative Concepts and Measures," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 427, McMaster University.
- Larochelle-Cote, Sebastien & Myles, John & Picot, Garnett, 2008. "Income Security and Stability During Retirement in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008306e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Sébastien LaRochelle-Côté & John Myles & Garnett Picot, 2008. "Income Security and Stability During Retirement in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 236, McMaster University.
- Kevin Milligan, 2008.
"The Evolution of Elderly Poverty in Canada,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 79-94, November.
- Kevin Milligan, 2007. "The Evolution of Elderly Poverty in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 170, McMaster University.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin S. Milligan, 2009. "Retirement Income Security and Well-Being in Canada," NBER Working Papers 14667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard W. Johnson & Gordon B.T. Mermin, 2009. "Financial Hardship Before and After Social Security's Early Eligibility Age," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2009-8, Center for Retirement Research, revised Mar 2009.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Jonathan Gruber, 2004. "Social Security and the Evolution of Elderly Poverty," NBER Working Papers 10466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsBenefits; Canada Pension Plan; Income Security; Low Income; Pension; Retirement; Seniors;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-11-22 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LMA-2013-11-22 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:clssrn:clsrn_admin-2013-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vivian Tran). General contact details of provider: http://www.clsrn.econ.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.