Income Security and Stability During Retirement in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:243-260_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Zhengxi, 1998. "Employment Insurance in Canada: Recent Trends and Policy Changes," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998125e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Parsons, Craig, 2002. "Showing Ideas as Causes: The Origins of the European Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(01), pages 47-84, December.
- Daniel Béland & John Myles, 2005. "Stasis Amidst Change: Canadian Pension Reform in an Age of Retrenchment," Chapters,in: Ageing and Pension Reform Around the World, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta (ed.), 2002. "Why We Need a New Welfare State," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199256433.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank T. Denton & Ross Finnie & Byron G. Spencer, 2009.
"Income Replacement in Retirement: Longitudinal Evidence from Income Tax Records,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
261, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Ross Finnie & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Income Replacement in Retirement: Longitudinal Evidence from Income Tax Records," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 436, McMaster University.
- Kevin D. Moore & William Robson & Alexandre Laurin, 2010. "Canada’s Looming Retirement Challenge: Will Future Retirees Be Able to Maintain Their Living Standards upon Retirement?," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 317, December.
- Finnie, Ross & Spencer, Byron G., 2013. "How do the level and composition of income change after retirement? Evidence from the LAD," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-21, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2013.
- Kluth, Sebastian & Gasche, Martin, 2013. "Ersatzraten in der Gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung," MEA discussion paper series 201311, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Davies, James B. & Yu, Xiaoyu, 2013. "Impacts of Cyclical Downturns on the Third Pillar of the RIS and Policy Responses," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-20, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2013.
- Milligan, Kevin, 2013. "Employer-provided pensions, incomes, and hardship in early transitions to retirement," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-24, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2013.
- Finnie, Ross & Gray, David & Zhang, Yan, 2013. "The Receipt of Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) Status Among Canadian Seniors â€“ Incidence and Dynamics," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-22, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2013.
- James B. Davies, 2009. "The Effects of Asset Price Changes on Economic Security in Canada, 2005-09," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20092, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsretirement; income security;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H19 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Other
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-01-24 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-01-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-01-24 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .