El Impacto de los Impuestos y las Transferencias en la Pobreza y la Desigualdad Rural-Urbana en Bolivia, Brasil, Guatemala, México y Perú
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer & Adam Wagstaff & Magnus Lindelow, 2008. "Analyzing Health Equity Using Household Survey Data : A Guide to Techniques and Their Implementation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6896.
- Cabrera, Maynor & Lustig, Nora & Morán, Hilcías E., 2015.
"Fiscal Policy, Inequality, and the Ethnic Divide in Guatemala,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 263-279.
- Maynor Cabrera & Nora Lustig & Hilcías E. Morán, 2014. "Fiscal policy, inequality and the ethnic divide in Guatemala," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 20, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Maynor Cabrera & Nora Lustig & Hilcias Moran, 2015. "Fiscal Policy, Inequality and the Ethnic Divide in Guatemala," Working Papers 1502, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Maynor Cabrera & Nora Lustig & Hilcias E. Moran, 2014. "Fiscal policy, inequality and the ethnic divide in Guatemala," Working Papers 343, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Julian Messina & Jamele Rigolini & Luis-Felipe López-Calva & Maria Ana Lugo & Renos Vakis, 2013.
"Economic Mobility and the Rise of the Latin American Middle Class
[La movilidad económica y el crecimiento de la clase media en América Latina]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11858.
- Karla Breceda & Jamele Rigolini & Jaime Saavedra, 2009.
"Latin America and the Social Contract: Patterns of Social Spending and Taxation,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 35(4), pages 721-748.
- Breceda, Karla & Rigolini, Jamele & Saavedra, Jaime, 2008. "Latin America and the social contract : patterns of social spending and taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4604, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Higgins, Sean & Lustig, Nora, 2016.
"Can a poverty-reducing and progressive tax and transfer system hurt the poor?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 63-75.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig, 2015. "Can Poverty-Reducing and Progressive Tax and Transfer System Hurt the Poor?," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 33, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig, 2015. "Can a poverty-reducing and progressive tax and transfer system hurt the poor?," Working Papers 363, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tul:ceqwps:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nora Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detulus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.