Rational Bubbles Under Diverse Information
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Medford, MA 02155, USA|
Phone: (617) 627-3560
Fax: (617) 627-3917
Web page: http://ase.tufts.edu/economics
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Asset Bubbles and Overlapping Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1499-1528, November.
- Jeffrey Milyo, 1998. "The Political Economics of Campaign Finance: Lessons for Reform," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9811, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Milyo, Jeffrey & Schosberg, Samantha, 2000.
"Gender Bias and Selection Bias in House Elections,"
Springer, vol. 105(1-2), pages 41-59, October.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Samanth Schosberg, 1998. "Gender Bias and Selection Bias in House Elections," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9809, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1998.
"A Distributional Analysis of an Environmental Tax Shift,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
9801, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1998. "A Distributional Analysis of an Environmental Tax Shift," NBER Working Papers 6546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Norman, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade: a Review," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9810, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuf:tuftec:9816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Kalogeropoulos)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.