To the Beat of Different Drumer....Freedom, Anarchy and Conformism in Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Zambelli, 2007. "A Rocking Horse That Never Rocked: Frisch's “Propagation Problems and Impulse Problems”," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 145-166, Spring.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2011.
"Flexible Accelerator Economic Systems As Coupled Oscillators,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 608-633, July.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "Flexible Accelerator Economic Systems as Coupled Oscillators," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1004, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2004. "Production of Ideas by Means of Ideas: A Turing Machine Metaphor," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2-3), pages 155-179, May.
- Thaler, Richard, 1980. "Toward a positive theory of consumer choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-60, March.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-conformist research; macroeconomics; foundations of mathematics; intuitionism; constructivism; formalism; Hilbertís Dogma; Hilbertís Program; computability theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-06-04 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-06-04 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-06-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .