Tawney's Century (1540-1640): the Roots of Modern Capitalist Entrepreneurship in England
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Militiades N. Georgiou & Nicholas Kyriazis & Emmanouil M. L. Economou, 2015. "Democracy, Political Stability and Economic performance. A Panel Data Analysis," Journal of Risk & Control, Risk Market Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-18.
- Georgiou, Militiades N. & Kyriazis, Nicholas & Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros, 2015. "Political Stability and Democratic Governance. A Panel Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 62978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; capitalism; Calvinism; Weber-Tawney thesis; Dissenters; the Gentry; New Husbandry; joint-stock companies; Financial Revolution;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- N64 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: 1913-
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2007-07-20 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2007-07-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-07-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2007-07-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PKE-2007-07-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .