"Modularization in the Automobile Industry: Interlinked Hierarchies of Product, Production and Procurement"(in Japanese)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Staeblein, Thomas & Aoki, Katsuki, 2015. "Planning and scheduling in the automotive industry: A comparison of industrial practice at German and Japanese makers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 258-272.
- Patarapong INTERAKUMNERD & Kriengkrai TECHAKANONT, 2015. "Intra-industry Trade, Product Fragment," Working Papers DP-2015-10, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- repec:era:wpaper:dp-2015-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsuo, Hirofumi, 2015. "Implications of the Tohoku earthquake for Toyota׳s coordination mechanism: Supply chain disruption of automotive semiconductors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 217-227.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-08 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:jseres:2001cj41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .