Methods for Improvement in Estimation of a Normal Mean Matrix
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bilodeau, Martin & Kariya, Takeaki, 1989. "Minimax estimators in the normal MANOVA model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 260-270, February.
- Loh, Wei-Liem, 1991. "Estimating covariance matrices II," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 163-174, February.
- Konno, Yoshihiko, 1991. "On estimation of a matrix of normal means with unknown covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 44-55, January.
- Ghosh, Malay & Shieh, Gwowen, 1991. "Empirical Bayes minimax estimators of matrix normal means," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 306-318, August.
- Dey, Dipak K., 1987. "Improved estimation of a multinormal precision matrix," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 125-128, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsukuma, Hisayuki & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2007. "Methods for improvement in estimation of a normal mean matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(8), pages 1592-1610, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2005cf378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .