Methods for Improvement in Estimation of a Normal Mean Matrix
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bilodeau, Martin & Kariya, Takeaki, 1989. "Minimax estimators in the normal MANOVA model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 260-270, February.
- Loh, Wei-Liem, 1991. "Estimating covariance matrices II," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 163-174, February.
- Konno, Yoshihiko, 1991. "On estimation of a matrix of normal means with unknown covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 44-55, January.
- Ghosh, Malay & Shieh, Gwowen, 1991. "Empirical Bayes minimax estimators of matrix normal means," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 306-318, August.
- Dey, Dipak K., 1987. "Improved estimation of a multinormal precision matrix," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 125-128, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsukuma, Hisayuki & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2007. "Methods for improvement in estimation of a normal mean matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(8), pages 1592-1610, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2005cf378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.