A Unified Approach to Estimating a Normal Mean Matrix in High and Low Dimensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsukuma, Hisayuki, 2010. "Shrinkage minimax estimation and positive-part rule for a mean matrix in an elliptically contoured distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3-4), pages 215-220, February.
- Tsukuma, Hisayuki & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2007. "Methods for improvement in estimation of a normal mean matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(8), pages 1592-1610, September.
- Konno, Yoshihiko, 2009. "Shrinkage estimators for large covariance matrices in multivariate real and complex normal distributions under an invariant quadratic loss," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2237-2253, November.
- Bilodeau, Martin & Kariya, Takeaki, 1989. "Minimax estimators in the normal MANOVA model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 260-270, February.
- Konno, Yoshihiko, 1991. "On estimation of a matrix of normal means with unknown covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 44-55, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsukuma, Hisayuki & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2015. "Estimation of the mean vector in a singular multivariate normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 245-258.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-04-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2014cf926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .