Maximum likelihood estimation of Wishart mean matrices under Löwner order restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haff, L. R., 1979. "An identity for the Wishart distribution with applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 531-544, December.
- M. S. Srivastava & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 1999. "Improved Nonnegative Estimation of Multivariate Components of Variance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-38, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tsai, Ming-Tien, 2004. "Maximum likelihood estimation of covariance matrices under simple tree ordering," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 292-303, May.
- Loh, Wei-Liem, 1991. "Estimating covariance matrices II," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 163-174, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsukuma, Hisayuki & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2011. "Modifying estimators of ordered positive parameters under the Stein loss," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 164-181, January.
More about this item
KeywordsExterior differential forms Matrix factorizations Kullback-Leibler loss function Simple ordering set Wishart density function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:5:p:932-944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.