The Good Occupation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2003.
"Does Ownership Matter? Evidence from the Zaibatsu Dissolution Program,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 67-89, March.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2001. "Does Ownership Matter? Evidence from the Zaibatsu Dissolution Program," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-105, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Flath, David, 2014. "The Japanese Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198702405.
- Demsetz, Harold & Lehn, Kenneth, 1985. "The Structure of Corporate Ownership: Causes and Consequences," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1155-1177, December.
- Miwa, Yoshiro & Ramseyer, J Mark, 2002.
"Banks and Economic Growth: Implications from Japanese History,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 127-164, April.
- Miwa Yoshiro & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2000. "Banks and Economic Growth: Implications from Japanese History," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-87, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2004. "Directed Credit? The Loan Market in High-Growth Japan," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 171-205, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Pablo Jensen & Matteo Morini, 2017. "Network analysis of Japanese global business using quasi-exhaustive micro-data for Japanese overseas subsidiaries," Papers 1707.05699, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2005cf340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .