On the Existence of Single-Price Equilibria in a Matching Model with Divisible Money and Production Cost
This paper investigates Zhou 's money search model, where money is divisible, agents can hold any amount of money, and production of goods is costly, and presents a sufficient condition, expressed in terms of exogenously given parameters, for the existence of single-price equilibria.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033|
Web page: http://www.cirje.e.u-tokyo.ac.jp/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2004. "Real Indeterminacy of Stationary Equilibria in Matching Models with Media of Exchange," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-167, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Edward J. Green & Ruilin Zhou, 1996.
"A Rudimentary Random-Matching Model with Divisible Money and Prices,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
9606001, EconWPA, revised 25 Jul 1996.
- Green, Edward J. & Zhou, Ruilin, 1998. "A Rudimentary Random-Matching Model with Divisible Money and Prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 252-271, August.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-954, August.
- Ruilin Zhou, 1996.
"Individual and aggregate real balances in a random matching model,"
222, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Zhou, Ruilin, 1999. "Individual and Aggregate Real Balances in a Random-Matching Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1009-1038, November.
- Ruilin Zhou, 1996. "Individual and Aggregate Real Balances in a Random Matching Model," GE, Growth, Math methods 9612001, EconWPA, revised 23 Dec 1996.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2004cf283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.