Report NEP-MAC-2004-06-22This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazuya Kamiya & Noritsugu Morishita & Takashi Shimizu, 2004. "On the Existence of Single-Price Equilibria in a Matching Model with Divisible Money and Production Cost," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-283, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2004. "Punishment and Counter-punishment in Public Goods Games: Can we still govern ourselves?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/06, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Apr 2004.
- Domenica Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin & Luca Sala, 2004. "VARs, Common Factors and the Empirical Validation of Equilibrium Business Cycle Models," Working Papers 258, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- David Laidler, 2003. "The Price Level, Relative Prices, and Economic Stability: Aspects of the Inter-War Debate," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200310, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler, 2003. "Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20038, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Luca Sala, 2004. "The Fiscal Theory of the Price Level: Identifying Restrictions and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 257, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200447 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Laidler, 2003. "Chicago Monetary Traditions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20033, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler, 2003. "Canada's Monetary Choices in North America and Britain's in Europe - Economic Parallels and Political Differences," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20033, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Serkan Yener, 2004. "On the Hump-Shaped Output Effect of Monetary Policy in an Open Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1214, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:391 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralf Kronberger, 2004. "A Track Record of Monetary Integration in the Southern Cone: Possible Lessons and Future Prospects," Economic History 0406001, EconWPA.
- Carlo Tognato, 2003. "Institutional Efficiency in Independent Central Banking: A Communicative Matter?," Borradores de Economia 263, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2004. "Growth Volatility and Financial Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 10560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.