Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "Rank-Order Tournaments as Optimum Labor Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 841-864, October.
- Matsushima, Hitoshi, 2001.
"Multimarket Contact, Imperfect Monitoring, and Implicit Collusion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 158-178, May.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 1998. "Multimarket Contact, Imperfect Monitoring, and Implicit Collusion," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-24, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dilip Mookherjee, 1984. "Optimal Incentive Schemes with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 433-446.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, J. David, 1993.
"Moral hazard with several agents : The gains from cooperation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 73-100, March.
- Macho-Stadler, I. & Perez-Castrillo, J.D., 1991. "Moral Hazard with Several Agents: The Gains From Cooperation," DELTA Working Papers 91-26, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bengt Holmstrom, 1982. "Moral Hazard in Teams," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 324-340, Autumn.
- Legros, Patrick & Matsushima, Hitoshi, 1991. "Efficiency in partnerships," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 296-322, December.
- Ching-To Ma, 1988. "Unique Implementation of Incentive Contracts with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 555-572.
- Itoh Hideshi, 1993. "Coalitions, Incentives, and Risk Sharing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 410-427, August.
- Aoki,Masahiko, 1990. "Information, Incentives and Bargaining in the Japanese Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521386814, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hitoshi Matsushiima, 2006.
"Relative Performance Evaluation between Multitask Agents,"
CARF-F-067, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Hitoshi Matsushiima, 2006. "Relative Performance Evaluation between Multitask Agents," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-419, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2003-03-19 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-IND-2003-03-19 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2003cf201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.