Aging and financial planning for retirement : Interdisciplinary influences viewed through a cross-cultural lens
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:150-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Erp & Niels Vermeer & Daniel Vuuren, 2014. "Non-financial Determinants of Retirement: A Literature Review," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 167-191, June.
- Frank van Erp & Niels Vermeer & Daniël van Vuuren, 2013. "Non-financial determinants of retirement," CPB Discussion Paper 243, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Heenkenda, Shirantha, 2016. "Readiness to retirement planning of estate sector employees in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 72744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Payne & Jeremy Yorgason & Jeffrey Dew, 2014. "Spending Today or Saving for Tomorrow: The Influence of Family Financial Socialization on Financial Preparation for Retirement," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 106-118, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:b4f94fc9-8a77-44d1-9baa-5c345fa32983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.