Essays on model averaging and political economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna, 2008.
"Public good differentiation and the intensity of tax competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1105-1121, June.
- Ben Zissimos & Myrna Wooders, 2003. "Public Good Differentiation and the Intensity of Tax Competition," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0710, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Yang, Yuhong, 2004. "Combining Forecasting Procedures: Some Theoretical Results," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 176-222, February.
- Wan, Alan T. K. & Zou, Guohua, 2003. "Optimal critical values of pre-tests when estimating the regression error variance: analytical findings under a general loss structure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 165-196, May.
- Xiaobo Zhang & Li Xing & Shenggen Fan & Xiaopeng Luo, 2008. "Resource abundance and regional development in China1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(1), pages 7-29, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:2e45376b-749e-4464-aba7-f5a2e8894c38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.