Measuring the costs of children : Parametric and semiparametric estimators
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Publication status:||Published in Statistica Neerlandica (1996), v.50, nr.1, p.171-192|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/|
- Masako Oyama, 2006. "Measuring cost of children using equivalence scale on Japanese panel data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 409-415.
- Charles Bellemare & Bertrand Melenberg & Arthur van Soest van Soest, 2002.
"Semi-parametric models for satisfaction with income,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP12/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bellemare, C. & Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2002. "Semi-parametric Models for Satisfaction with Income," Discussion Paper 2002-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Franco Peracchi, 2012. "Estimating Engel curves under unit and item nonresponse," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 1076-1099, November.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Franco Peracchi, 2010. "Estimating Engel curves under unit and item nonresponse," EIEF Working Papers Series 1004, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2010.
- Wiebke Kuklys, 2004. "A Monetary Approach to Capability Measurement of the Disabled - Evidence from the UK," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Franco Peracchi, 2007. "A sample selection model for unit and item nonresponse in cross-sectional surveys," CEIS Research Paper 95, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Charlier, E., 1997. "Equivalence Scales for the Former West Germany," Discussion Paper 1997-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giuseppe De Luca, 2008. "SNP and SML estimation of univariate and bivariate binary-choice models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(2), pages 190-220, June.
- Stewart, Mark B., 2005. "A comparison of semiparametric estimators for the ordered response model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 555-573, April.
- Knabe, Andreas & Borah, Melanie & Kuhställer, Carina, 2016. "Reference Income Effects in the Determination of Equivalence Scales Using Income Satisfaction Data," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145545, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Melanie Borah & Andreas Knabe & Carina KuhstÃ¤ller, 2016. "Reference Income Effects in the Determination of Equivalence Scales Using Income Satisfaction Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 6123, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kajal Lahiri & Yongchen Zhao, 2013. "Determinants of Consumer Sentiment: Evidence from Household Survey Data," Discussion Papers 13-12, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:1227b8b2-0575-4b5d-9bac-7dfbf29015f3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed