An Empirical Study of Cash Payments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bijwaard, G.E. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2006. "Does rounding matter for payment efficiency?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-43, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Joshi Harit & Mukherjee, Saral, 2017. "Transitions in currency denomination structure as supply disruption and demand distortion: Efficiency, Effectiveness and Bullwhip," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kippers, J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2003. "Do we need all Euro denominations?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Franses, Philip Hans, 2009. "The effect of rounding on payment efficiency," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1449-1461, February.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Kippers, J., 2003. "How do we pay with euro notes? Empirical evidence from Monopoly experiments," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-32, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Kippers, Jeanine, 2007. "An empirical analysis of euro cash payments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1985-1997, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2002-12-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20020075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .