Report NEP-ACC-2002-12-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Ameels & Werner Bruggeman & Geert Scheipers, 2002. "Value-based management control processes to create value through integration: a literature review," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- DING, Huang & STOLOWY, Herve & TENENHAUS, Michel, 2001. "The internationalization of financial statements presentation : an empirical study of french groups," Les Cahiers de Recherche 727, HEC Paris.
- TENENHAUS, Michel & CHATELIN, Yves-Marie & ESPOSITO VINZI, Vincenzo, 2002. "State-of-art on PLS Path Modeling through the available software," Les Cahiers de Recherche 764, HEC Paris.
- Jeanine Kippers & Erjen van Nierop & Richard Paap & Philip Hans Franses, 2002. "An Empirical Study of Cash Payments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-075/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mario Vanhoucke, 2002. "New computational results for the discrete time/cost trade-off problem with time-switch constraints," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-18, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Dekker, H. C., 2001. "Accounting information and value chain analysis: an exploratory field study," Serie Research Memoranda 011a, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hubert Ooghe & Sofie Balcaen, 2002. "Are failure prediction models transferable from one country to another? An empirical study using financial statements," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-3, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Jos van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2002. "Why do Firms reimburse Job Applicants' Relocation Costs?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thierry Post & Haim Levy, 2002. "Does Risk Seeking drive Asset Prices?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-070/2, Tinbergen Institute.