State-of-art on PLS Path Modeling through the available software
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arumugam Seetharaman & Saurabh Singhal & Pankaj Galdhar & John Rudolph Raj & A. S. Saravanan, 2016. "Customers’ Expectations for Next Generation Internet Banking," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 1-28, March.
- Garbade, Philipp J.P. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno) & Fortuin, Frances T.J.M., 2013. "Exploring the characteristics of innovation alliances of Dutch Biotechnology SMEs and their policy implications," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:52-:d:112737 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marie Nkongolo-Bakenda & Robert Anderson & Jack Ito & Garnet Garven, 2010. "Structural and competitive determinants of globally oriented small- and medium-sized enterprises: An empirical analysis," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 55-86, March.
- Vincenzo Vinzi & Christiane Guinot & Silvia Squillacciotti, 2007. "Two-step PLS regression for L-structured data: an application in the cosmetic industry," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 16(2), pages 263-278, August.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:16:y:2008:i:03:n:s0218495808000144 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPLS Path Modeling; PLS Approach; Structural Equation Modeling; LVPLS 1.8; PLS-Graph;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .