Satisfaction Drivers in Retail Banking: Comparison of Partial Least Squares and Covariance Based Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Loughlin, Christina & Coenders, Germà, 2002. "Application of the European Customer Satisfaction Index to Postal Services. Structural Equation Models versus Partial Least Squares," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 4, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
More about this item
Keywordssatisfaction; loyalty; customer satisfaction index models; banking sector; structural equation models with latent variables; structural equations modeling; partial least squares; covariance based methods;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psc:journl:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:83-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krzysztof Osiewalski). General contact details of provider: http://cejeme.org/ .