Are failure prediction models transferable from one country to another? An empirical study using financial statements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brengman, Malaika & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert & Smith, Scott M. & Swinyard, William R., 2005.
"Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their Web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 79-88, January.
- M. Brengman & M. Geuens & B. Weijters & S. M. Smith & R. Swinyard, 2003. "Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/205, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Brown, Steven P & Stayman, Douglas M, 1992. " Antecedents and Consequences of Attitude toward the Ad: A Meta-analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 34-51, June.
- Pham, Michel Tuan, 1998. " Representativeness, Relevance, and the Use of Feelings in Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 144-159, September.
- P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens & P. Anckaert, 2002. "Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context-ad similarity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/162, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Tybout, Alice M, 1997. " Context Effects at Encoding and Judgment in Consumption Settings: The Role of Cognitive Resources," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Schmitt, Bernd H & Zhang, Shi, 1998. " Language Structure and Categorization: A Study of Classifiers in Consumer Cognition, Judgment, and Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 108-122, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Péter Bauer & Marianna Endrész, 2016. "Modelling Bankruptcy Using Hungarian Firm-Level Data," MNB Occasional Papers 2016/122, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Alessandra Amendola & Marialuisa Restaino & Luca Sensini, 2013. "Corporate Financial Distress And Bankruptcy: A Comparative Analysis In France, Italy And Spain," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 1(2), pages 131-142, November.
- Valentina Neganova & Aleksandr Shemetev, 2011. "Matrix suites applying when making the commercial-company-activity-andfinancial-risks-express-diagnostics," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 228-233.
- Karina ALVES & Aquiles KALATZIS & Alberto BORGES MATIAS, "undated". "Survival Analysis of Private Banks in Brazil," EcoMod2009 21500002, EcoMod.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2002-12-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2002-12-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2002-12-02 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-RMG-2002-12-02 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2002-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .