An Empirical Comparison of Default Swap Pricing Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Houweling, P. & Vorst, A.C.F., 2002. "An Empirical Comparison of Default Swap Pricing Models," Econometric Institute Research Papers ERS-2002-23-F&A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Houweling, P. & Vorst, A.C.F., 2002. "An Empirical Comparison of Default Swap Pricing Models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-23-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Patrick Houweling & Ton Vorst, 2001. "An Empirical Comparison of Default Swap Pricing Models," Finance 0112003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2004.
"The comovement of credit default swap, bond and stock markets: An empirical analysis,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2004/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2004. "The Comovement of Credit Default Swap, Bond and Stock Markets: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 4674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaewon Choi & Or Shachar, 2013. "Did liquidity providers become liquidity seekers?," Staff Reports 650, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marat Kurbangaleev & Victor Lapshin & Sergey N. Smirnov, 2015. "Study of Consistency of Bond and CDS Quotes," HSE Working papers WP BRP 43/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Roberto Blanco & Simon Brennan & Ian W Marsh, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of the dynamic relationship between investment-grade bonds and credit default swaps,"
Bank of England working papers
211, Bank of England.
- Roberto Blanco & Simon Brennan & Ian W. Marsh, 2004. "An empirical analysis of the dynamic relationship between investment grade bonds and credit default swaps," Working Papers 0401, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- John Kiff & François-Louis Michaud & Janet Mitchell, 2003.
"An Analytical Review of Credit Risk Transfer Instruments,"
Financial Stability Review,
National Bank of Belgium, vol. 1(1), pages 125-150, June.
- Kiff, J. & Michaud, F L. & Mitchell, J., 2003. "An analytical review of credit risk tranfer instruments," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 2, pages 106-131, June.
- Martin Scheicher, 2003. "Credit Derivatives - Overview and Implications for Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 5, pages 96-111.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank X. Zhang, 2003. "What did the credit market expect of Argentina default? Evidence from default swap data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Didier Cossin & Tomas Hricko & Daniel Aunon-Nerin & Zhijiang Huang, 2002. "Exploring for the Determinants of Credit Risk in Credit Default Swap Transaction Data: Is Fixed-Income Markets’ Information Suffcient to Evaluate Credit Risk?," FAME Research Paper Series rp65, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Linda Allen & Anthony Saunders, 2004. "Incorporating Systemic Influences Into Risk Measurements: A Survey of the Literature," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 161-191, October.
- Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2004.
"Informational efficiency of credit default swap and stock markets: The impact of credit rating announcements,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2813-2843, November.
- Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2004. "Informational Efficiency of Credit Default Swap and Stock Markets: The Impact of Credit Rating Announcements," CEPR Discussion Papers 4250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hull, John & Predescu, Mirela & White, Alan, 2004. "The relationship between credit default swap spreads, bond yields, and credit rating announcements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2789-2811, November.
- Linda Allen & Anthony Saunders, 2003. "A survey of cyclical effects in credit risk measurement model," BIS Working Papers 126, Bank for International Settlements.
- da Silva, Paulo Pereira & Rebelo, Paulo Tomaz & Afonso, Cristina, 2014.
"Tail dependence of financial stocks and CDS markets: Evidence using copula methods and simulation-based inference,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-27.
- da Silva, Paulo Pereira & Rebelo, Paulo Tomaz & Afonso, Cristina, 2013. "Tail dependence of financial stocks and CDS markets: Evidence using copula methods and simulation-based inference," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-52, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Calice, Giovanni & Ioannidis, Christos, 2012. "An empirical analysis of the impact of the credit default swap index market on large complex financial institutions," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 117-130.
- Clemens Kool, 2006.
"Financial Stability in European Banking: The Role of Common Factors,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 525-540, December.
- C.J.M. Kool, 2006. "Financial Stability in European Banking: The Role of Common Factors," Working Papers 06-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Clemens J.M. Kool, 2007. "Financial Stability in European Banking: The Role of Common Factors," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 101, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Gori, Filippo, 2018. "Dissecting the ‘doom loop’: the bank-sovereign credit risk nexus during the US debt ceiling crisis," MPRA Paper 87994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haibin Zhu, 2004. "An empirical comparison of credit spreads between the bond market and the credit default swap market," BIS Working Papers 160, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hoi Wong & Tsz Wong, 2007. "Reduced-form Models with Regime Switching: An Empirical Analysis for Corporate Bonds," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(3), pages 229-253, September.
- Didier Cossin & Hongze Lu, 2005. "Are European Corporate Bond and Default Swap Markets Segmented?," FAME Research Paper Series rp133, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Abel Elizalde, 2006. "Credit Risk Models I: Default Correlation In Intensity Models," Working Papers wp2006_0605, CEMFI.
- Nicholas Apergis & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2014.
"What are the driving factors behind the rise of spreads and CDS of euro-area sovereign bonds? A FAVAR model for Greece and Ireland,"
International Journal of Economics and Business Research,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 104-120.
- Nicholas Apergis & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2012. "What Are the Driving Factors behind the Rise of Spreads and CDSs of Euro-area Sovereign Bonds? A FAVAR Model for Greece and Ireland," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_720, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lekkos, Ilias, 2007. "Modelling multiple term structures of defaultable bonds with common and idiosyncratic state variables," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 783-817, December.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20020004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.