Outward Population Shifts: Towards a Greater Understanding of Residential Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Malachy McEldowney & Tim Ryley & Mark Scott & Austin Smyth, 2005. "Integrating Land-use Planning and Transportation in Belfast: A New Policy Agenda for Sustainable Development?," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(4), pages 507-526.
- Richard Williams, 2006. "Review of Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables Using Stata, Second Edition, by Long and Freese," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(2), pages 273-278, June.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Mills, Edwin S, 1995. "Crisis and Recovery in Office Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 49-62, January.
- Holly Barcus, 2004. "Urban-Rural Migration in the USA: An Analysis of Residential Satisfaction," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 643-657.
- Albert Chevan, 1971. "Family growth, household density, and moving," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 8(4), pages 451-458, November.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard J. & Small, Kenneth A., 2000. "The Panexponential Monocentric Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 165-179, March.
- Mark Davidson & Loretta Lees, 2005. "New-build ‘gentrification’ and London’s riverside renaissance," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(7), pages 1165-1190, July.
- Edwin S. Mills & Luan Sende Lubuele, 1997. "Inner Cities," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 727-756, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tea:wpaper:0822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Lennon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/reteaie.html .