Reflexive Pedagogy: Disciplinary Idioms as Resources for Teaching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Bettina & Hall, Stephen G., 2009.
"How far from the Euro Area? Measuring convergence of inflation rates in Eastern Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 788-798, July.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009. "How Far From the Euro Area? Measuring Convergence of Inflation Rates in Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009. "How Far From the Euro Area? Measuring Convergence of Inflation Rates in Eastern Europe," Discussion Paper Series 2009_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2009.
- Miriam Camarero & Vicente Esteve & Cecilio Tamarit, 2000.
"Price convergence of peripheral European countries on the way to the EMU: A time series approach,"
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 149-168.
- Camarero, M. & Esteve, V. & Tamarit, C., 1996. "Price Convergence of Periphical European Countries on the Way to the EMU: A Time Series Approach," Weiss Center Working Papers 96-2, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Peter Backé & Jarko Fidrmuc & Thomas Reininger & Franz Schardax, 2002. "Price Dynamics in Central and Eastern European EU Accession," Working Papers 61, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Zhou, Su, 2005. "Real and monetary convergence between the European Union's core and recent member countries: A rolling cointegration approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 249-270, January.
- Imed Drine & Christophe Rault, 2006.
"Testing for inflation convergence between the Euro Zone and its CEE partners,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 235-240.
- Imed Drine & Christophe Rault, 2005. "Testing for inflation convergence between the Euro Zone and its CEE partners," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp768, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
Keywordsreflexive; reflective; disciplinary; economics; anthropology; identity; integrity; epistemology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcu:wpaper:201106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Harvey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcuus.html .