Ireland's Trading Potential with Central and Eastern European Countries: A Gravity Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marius Brülhart & Mary J. Kelly, 1999. "Ireland’s Trading Potential with Central and Eastern European Countries - A Gravity Study," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(2), pages 159-174.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1997.
"Technology and Bilateral Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
6253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1997. "Technology and Bilateral Trade," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 79, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Greenaway, David & Nam, Chong Hyun, 1988. "Industrialisation and Macroeconomic Performance in Developing Countries under Alternative Trade Strategies," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 419-435.
- Schumacher, D., 1995.
"Impact on German Trade of Increased Division of Labor with Eastern Europe,"
6, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Dieter Schumacher, 1995. "Impact on German Trade of Increased Division of Labour with Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 116, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alan Deardorff, 1998.
"Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 7-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," NBER Working Papers 5377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade : Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," Papers 95-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Feenstra, Robert & Markusen, James R. & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"Understanding the Home Market Effect and the Gravity Equation: The Role of Differentiating Goods,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James A. Markusen & Andrew K. Rose, 1998. "Undertstanding the Home Market Effect and the Gravity Equation: The Role of Differentiating Goods," NBER Working Papers 6804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vittas, H. & Mauro, P., 1995. "Potential Trade with Core and Periphery: Industry Differences in Trade Patterns," Papers 10, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Gual, Jordi & Martín, Carmela, 1994. "Trade and Foreign Direct Investment with Central and Eastern Europe: Its Impact on Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 1006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karolina Ekholm & Johan Torstensson & Rasha Torstensson, 1996. "The Economics of the Middle East Peace Process: Are There Prospects for Trade and Growth?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 555-574, September.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Wozniak, Shawn J. & Allen, Albert J., 2011. "Does the WTO Increase Trade? The Case of U.S. Cocoa Imports from WTO-Member Producing Countries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(2), July.
- Marques, Helena, 2002. "Trade Similarities between Eastern and Southern Europe: Opportunities or Competition?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 3(2).
- A. Porojan, 2001. "Trade Flows and Spatial Effects: The Gravity Model Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Zhang, Daowei & Li, Yanshu, 2009. "Forest endowment, logging restrictions, and China's wood products trade," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 46-53, March.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Wozniak, Shawn J. & Allen, Albert J., 2008. "Increased Cocoa Bean Exports under Trade Liberalization: A Gravity Model Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6819, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:bpj:glecon:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:19:n:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lubinga, Moses H., 2009. "Factors Affecting Uganda's Bilateral Trade Flows: An Application of the Gravity Flow Model," Research Theses 157593, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria-Paula Fontoura & Isabel Proença, 2005.
"Trade Potential In An Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach,"
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Enrique Martínez-Galán & Isabel Proença, 2006. "Trade Potential in an Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduet:9815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .