Reflections on Keynes's Essays in Biography
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keynes, John Maynard, 1919. "The Economic Consequences of the Peace," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number keynes1919.
- Phyllis Deane, 2001. "The Life and Times of J. Neville Keynes," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2241.
- Peter Groenewegen, 1995. "A SOARING EAGLE: Alfred Marshall 1842–1924," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 193.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynes; Versailles; King’s; lives of economists and scientists; life philosophy;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-12-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2016-12-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-12-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2016-10a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .