Innovation in ultra-peripheral regions: The case of Finnmark and rural areas in Norway
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arne Isaksen, "undated". "Location and innovation. Geographical variations in innovative activity in Norwegian manufacturing industry," STEP Report series 199603, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Bessant, John & Rush, Howard, 1995. "Building bridges for innovation: the role of consultants in technology transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Arne Isaksen, "undated". "Mot en regional innovasjonspolitikk for Norge," STEP Report series 199504, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:07:y:2003:i:01:n:s1363919603000738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Goudi & Dimitris Skuras & Kyriaki Tsegenidi, 2003. "Innovation and Business Performance in Rural and Peripheral Areas of Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa03p337, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stp:stepre:1998r02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nils Henrik Solum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/steppno.html .