Prosperity and Productivity: A Canada-Australia Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Schreyer, 2001. "The OECD Productivity Manual: A Guide to the Measurement of Industry-Level and Aggregate Productivity," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 2, pages 37-51, Spring.
- Statistics Canada, 2004. "Whatever Happened to Canada-United States Economic Growth and Productivity Performance in the Information Age?," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2004025e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baldwin, John R. & Harchaoui, Tarek, 2002. "Productivity Growth in Canada," Productivity Growth in Canada, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division, number stcb6e, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Baldwin & Tarek M. Harchaoui, 2006.
"The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead,"
NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 439-470
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John R. Baldwin & Tarek Harchaoui, 2005. "The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead," NBER Working Papers 11107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Statistics Canada, 2005. "The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts Within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead," Economic Analysis Methodology Paper Series: National Accounts 2005004e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Elisabetta Magnani, 2016. "Dissatisfaction with Working Time and Workers' Training Opportunities. Evidence from Matched Employer–Employee Data," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(2), pages 112-129, June.
- Statistics Canada, 2008. "An Examination of Public Capital's Role in Production," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008050e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2007.
"Lessons for Canada from International Productivity Experience,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 20-37, Spring.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2006. "Lessons for Canada from International Productivity Experience," CSLS Research Reports 2006-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Elisabetta Magnani, 2012. "Older Workers' Training Opportunities in Times of Workplace Innovation," Working Papers 201205, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic accounts; Input-output accounts; Productivity accounts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp5e:2003018e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.