The Impact of Self-employment on Labour-productivity Growth: A Canada and United States Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Zhengxi & Picot, Garnett & Yates, Janice, 1999. "Rising Self-employment in the Midst of High Unemployment: An Empirical Analysis of Recent Developments in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1999133e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Lin, Zhengxi & Picot, Garnett & Yates, Janice, 1999. "The Entry and Exit Dynamics of Self-employment in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1999134e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Roy, R. & Gauthier, J., 1997. "Diverging Trends in Self-Employment in Canada," Papers r-97-13, Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources Development.
- Schuetze, Herb J., 2000.
"Taxes, economic conditions and recent trends in male self-employment: a Canada-US comparison,"
Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 507-544, September.
- Herb J. Schuetze, "undated". "Taxes, Economic Conditions And Recent Trends in Male Self-Employment: A Canada-U.S. Comparison," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 11, McMaster University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadja Kamhi & Danny Leung, 2005. "Recent Developments in Self-Employment in Canada," Staff Working Papers 05-8, Bank of Canada.
- Lukas Matejovsky & Sandeep Mohapatra & Bodo Steiner, 2014. "The Dynamic Effects of Entrepreneurship on Regional Economic Growth: Evidence from Canada," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 611-639, December.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2007.
"Lessons for Canada from International Productivity Experience,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 20-37, Spring.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2006. "Lessons for Canada from International Productivity Experience," CSLS Research Reports 2006-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Richard Dion & Robert Fay, 2008. "Understanding Productivity: A Review of Recent Technical Research," Discussion Papers 08-3, Bank of Canada.
- Someshwar Rao & Andrew Sharpe & Jeremy Smith, 2005. "An Analysis of the Labour Productivity Growth Slowdown in Canada since 2000," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 10, pages 3-23, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic accounts; Employment and unemployment; Labour; Productivity accounts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp5e:2003016e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.