Factors Determining the Success or Failure of Canadian Establishments on Foreign Markets: A Survival Analysis Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Mincer, 1989. "Human Capital Responses to Technological Change in the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 3207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne Simpson, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Industrial Training in Canada," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(4), pages 435-451.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahai Fu & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Export Survival Pattern and Determinants of Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Richard I.D. Harris & Qian Cher Li, "undated".
"Export-market dynamics and the probability of firm closure: Evidence for the UK,"
2008_17, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Harris, Richard I.D. & Li, Qian Cher, 2008. "Export-market dynamics and the probability of firm closure: Evidence for the UK," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-28, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Sui Sui & Zhihao Yu, 2012.
"The Pattern of Foreign Market Entry of Canadian Exporters,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 38(3), pages 341-359, September.
- Sui, Sui & Yu, Zhihao, 2012. "The Pattern of Foreign Market Entry of Canadian Exporters," MPRA Paper 41176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joakim Gullstrand & Maria Persson, 2015.
"How to combine high sunk costs of exporting and low export survival,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Gullstrand, Joakim & Persson, Maria, 2012. "How to Combine High Sunk Costs of Exporting and Low Export Survival," Working Papers 2012:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Maria & Gullstrand, Joakim, 2013. "How to Combine High Sunk Costs of Exporting and Low Export Survival," Working Paper Series 962, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Stirbat, Liviu & Record, Richard & Nghardsaysone, Konesawang, 2013. "Determinants of export survival in the Lao PDR," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6301, The World Bank.
- Vincenzo Verardi & Joachim Wagner, 2012.
"Productivity Premia for German Manufacturing Firms Exporting to the Euro-Area and Beyond: First Evidence from Robust Fixed Effects Estimations,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 694-712, June.
- Verardi, Vincenzo & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "Productivity Premia for German Manufacturing Firms Exporting to the Euro-Area and Beyond: First Evidence from Robust Fixed Effects Estimations," IZA Discussion Papers 4964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincenzo Verardi & Joachim Wagner, 2010. "Productivity premia for German manufacturing firms exporting to the Euro-area and beyond: First evidence from robust fixed effects estimations," Working Paper Series in Economics 172, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; Merchandise exports; Trade patterns;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-02-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-02-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2004220e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.