Can welfare states outgrow their fiscal sustainability problems?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:ceapzz:s0573-855520140000293006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2014. "Labour Supply Models," Contributions to Economic Analysis,in: Handbook of Microsimulation Modelling, volume 127, pages 167-221 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Holmøy, 2007. "Fiscal sustainability: Must the problem be diminished before we can see it?," Discussion Papers 499, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal sustainability; productivity growth; general equilibrium;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-01-13 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-01-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .