Optimal Combinations of Income Tax and Subsidies for Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nerlove, Marc & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim & von Weizsacker, Robert K., 1993.
"Comprehensive income taxation, investments in human and physical capital, and productivity,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 397-406, March.
- Marc Nerlove & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Robert von Weizsäcker, 1992. "Comprehensive Income Taxation, Investments in Human and Physical Capital, and Productivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 12, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heckman, James J, 1976. "A Life-Cycle Model of Earnings, Learning, and Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 11-44, August.
- Driffill, E John & Rosen, Harvey S, 1983.
"Taxation and Excess Burden: A Life Cycle Perspective,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 671-683, October.
- E. John Driffill & Harvey S. Rosen, 1981. "Taxation and Excess Burden: A Life-Cycle Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nielsen, Soren Bo & Sorensen, Peter Birch, 1997. "On the optimality of the Nordic system of dual income taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 311-329, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geir Haakon BjertnÃ¦s, 2005. "Income Taxation, Tuition Subsidies, and Choice of Occupation: Implications for Production Efficiency," CESifo Working Paper Series 1627, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal income taxation; Human capital investments; Subsidies for tuition; Skill formation;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L MaasÃ¸). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .