Consumers and their transformation tales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hudson, Laurel Anderson & Ozanne, Julie L, 1988. " Alternative Ways of Seeking Knowledge in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 508-521, March.
- Aaron C. Ahuvia, 2005. "Beyond the Extended Self: Loved Objects and Consumers' Identity Narratives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 171-184, June.
- Thompson, Craig J & Pollio, Howard R & Locander, William B, 1994. " The Spoken and the Unspoken: A Hermeneutic Approach to Understanding the Cultural Viewpoints That Underlie Consumers' Expressed Meanings," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 432-452, December.
- Schouten, John W, 1991. " Selves in Transition: Symbolic Consumption in Personal Rites of Passage and Identity Reconstruction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 412-425, March.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer transformation; narrative identity; symbolic consumption and interpretative hermeneutics;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:08-039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .