Rebuilding the Eastern Baltic cod stock under environmental change - a preliminary approach using stock, environmental, and management constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trond Bjørndal & Daniel Gordon & Veijo Kaitala & Marko Lindroos, 2004. "International Management Strategies for a Straddling Fish Stock: A Bio-Economic Simulation Model of the Norwegian Spring-Spawning Herring Fishery," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(4), pages 435-457, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hutniczak, Barbara, 2015. "Modeling heterogeneous fleet in an ecosystem based management context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 203-214.
- Christine Roeckmann & Uwe A. Schneider & Michael A. St.John & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Rebuilding the Eastern Baltic cod stock under environmental change - Part II: The economic viability of a marine protected area," Working Papers FNU-106, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2006.
- Ute Kapaun & Martin Quaas, 2013.
"Does the Optimal Size of a Fish Stock Increase with Environmental Uncertainties?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(2), pages 293-310, February.
- Kapaun, Ute & Quaas, Martin F., 2012. "Does the optimal size of a fish stock increase with environmental uncertainties?," Economics Working Papers 2012-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBaltic cod; climate change; environmental variability; reproductive volume; population dynamics; management; policy; age-structured model; temporal marine reserve;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-03-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgc:wpaper:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zmhamde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.