Rebuilding the Eastern Baltic cod stock under environmental change - a preliminary approach using stock, environmental, and management constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trond Bjørndal & Daniel Gordon & Veijo Kaitala & Marko Lindroos, 2004. "International Management Strategies for a Straddling Fish Stock: A Bio-Economic Simulation Model of the Norwegian Spring-Spawning Herring Fishery," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(4), pages 435-457, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hutniczak, Barbara, 2015. "Modeling heterogeneous fleet in an ecosystem based management context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 203-214.
- Christine Roeckmann & Uwe A. Schneider & Michael A. St.John & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Rebuilding the Eastern Baltic cod stock under environmental change - Part II: The economic viability of a marine protected area," Working Papers FNU-106, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2006.
- Ute Kapaun & Martin Quaas, 2013.
"Does the Optimal Size of a Fish Stock Increase with Environmental Uncertainties?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(2), pages 293-310, February.
- Kapaun, Ute & Quaas, Martin F., 2012. "Does the optimal size of a fish stock increase with environmental uncertainties?," Economics Working Papers 2012-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBaltic cod; climate change; environmental variability; reproductive volume; population dynamics; management; policy; age-structured model; temporal marine reserve;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-03-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgc:wpaper:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zmhamde.html .