Apparent multifractality in financial time series
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Di Matteo & T. Aste & M. M. Dacorogna, 2003.
"Using the Scaling Analysis to Characterize Financial Markets,"
- T. Di Matteo & T. Aste & Michel M. Dacorogna, 2004. "Using the Scaling Analysis to Characterize Financial Markets," Finance 0402014, EconWPA.
- Raffaello Morales & T. Di Matteo & Ruggero Gramatica & Tomaso Aste, 2011. "Dynamical Hurst exponent as a tool to monitor unstable periods in financial time series," Papers 1109.0465, arXiv.org.
- Matteo, T. Di & Aste, T. & Dacorogna, Michel M., 2005.
"Long-term memories of developed and emerging markets: Using the scaling analysis to characterize their stage of development,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 827-851, April.
- T. Di Matteo & T. Aste & M. M. Dacorogna, 2004. "Long term memories of developed and emerging markets: using the scaling analysis to characterize their stage of development," Papers cond-mat/0403681, arXiv.org.
- T. Di Matteo & T. Aste & Michel M. Dacorogna, 2005. "Long-term memories of developed and emerging markets: Using the scaling analysis to characterize their stage of development," Econometrics 0503004, EconWPA.
- Lisa Borland & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Jean-Francois Muzy & Gilles Zumbach, 2005. "The Dynamics of Financial Markets -- Mandelbrot's multifractal cascades, and beyond," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500061, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- J. Doyne Farmer, 1999. "Physicists Attempt to Scale the Ivory Towers of Finance," Working Papers 99-10-073, Santa Fe Institute.
- Dremin, I.M. & Leonidov, A.V., 2005. "On distribution of number of trades in different time windows in the stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 353(C), pages 388-402.
- L. Borland & J. -Ph. Bouchaud, 2005. "On a multi-timescale statistical feedback model for volatility fluctuations," Papers physics/0507073, arXiv.org.
- Stavroyiannis, S. & Makris, I. & Nikolaidis, V., 2010. "Non-extensive properties, multifractality, and inefficiency degree of the Athens Stock Exchange General Index," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 19-24, January.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2006. "Testing for predictability in equity returns for European transition markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 56-78, March.
- Challet, Damien & Peirano, Pier Paolo, 2008. "The ups and downs of the renormalization group applied to financial time series," MPRA Paper 9770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfi:sfiwpa:9906347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scfinfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .