Born Globals in Interactive Branding Environment: A case of the BonAlive
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivo Zander & Patricia McDougall-Covin & Elizabeth L Rose, 2015. "Born globals and international business: Evolution of a field of research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 46(1), pages 27-35, January.
- Halldin, Torbjörn, 2012. "Born global firms – do they perform differently?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 269, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kuivalainen, Olli & Saarenketo, Sami & Puumalainen, Kaisu, 2012. "Start-up patterns of internationalization: A framework and its application in the context of knowledge-intensive SMEs," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 372-385.
- Aharoni, Yair & Tihanyi, Laszlo & Connelly, Brian L., 2011. "Managerial decision-making in international business: A forty-five-year retrospective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 135-142, April.
- Madsen, Tage Koed & Servais, Per, 1997. "The internationalization of Born Globals: An evolutionary process?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 561-583, December.
- Nicole Coviello, 2015. "Re-thinking research on born globals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 46(1), pages 17-26, January.
- Mika Gabrielsson, 2005. "Branding Strategies of Born Globals," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 199-222, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInteractive Branding; Born Globals; B2B; Business Networks; Internationalization.;
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-04-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2016-04-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2016-04-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:ibmpro:3405981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .