Legal improvement on Public-Private Partnership for sustainable development of basic infrastructures in CLMV countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Cambodia: Country Poverty Analysis 2014," ADB Reports RPT146839, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Public-Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility, 2002. "Private Solutions for Infrastructure in Cambodia : A Country Framework Report," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15223, August.
- Emiko Fukase & Will Martin, 2001.
"Free Trade Area Membership as a Stepping Stone to Development : The Case of ASEAN,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 13847, August.
- Fukase, E. & Martin, W., 2001. "Free Trade Area Membership as a Stepping Stone to Development: The Case of ASEAN," World Bank - Discussion Papers 421, World Bank.
- World Bank, "undated". "World Bank East Asia and Pacific Economic Update, April 2016," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24015, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Service; Infrastructure; Private Investment; Foreign Investment Law; Public-Private Partnership (PPP); ASEAN community; CLMV countries;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2016-10-16 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-10-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:4106710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .