Legal improvement on Public-Private Partnership for sustainable development of basic infrastructures in CLMV countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Cambodia: Country Poverty Analysis 2014," ADB Reports RPT146839, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Public-Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility, 2002. "Private Solutions for Infrastructure in Cambodia : A Country Framework Report," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15223.
- Emiko Fukase & Will Martin, 2001.
"Free Trade Area Membership as a Stepping Stone to Development : The Case of ASEAN,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 13847.
- Fukase, E. & Martin, W., 2001. "Free Trade Area Membership as a Stepping Stone to Development: The Case of ASEAN," World Bank - Discussion Papers 421, World Bank.
- World Bank, "undated". "World Bank East Asia and Pacific Economic Update, April 2016," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24015, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Service; Infrastructure; Private Investment; Foreign Investment Law; Public-Private Partnership (PPP); ASEAN community; CLMV countries;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2016-10-16 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-10-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:4106710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.