Report NEP-LAW-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jae-Sik Choi, 2016. "A comparative study on the law of remedy system for patent infringement in US and Korea," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106737, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hellwig, Michael & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2016. "Cartel cases and the cartel enforcement process in the European Union 2001-2015: A quantitative assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-063, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "Securing Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 22701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garrod, Luke & Olczak, Matthew, 2016. "Collusion, Firm Numbers and Asymmetries Revisited," MPRA Paper 74352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Bourveau & Renaud Coulomb & Marc Sangnier, 2016. "Political Connections and Insider Trading," AMSE Working Papers 1635, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Troeger, Tobias H. & Walz, Uwe, 2016. "Does say on pay matter? Evidence from the German natural experiment," SAFE Working Paper Series 125 [rev.], Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Bindler, Anna & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2016. "The Fall of Capital Punishment and the Rise of Prisons: How Punishment Severity Affects Jury Verdicts," Working Papers in Economics 674, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ghosheh, Najati., 2016. "Remembering rest periods in law : another tool to limit excessive working hours," ILO Working Papers 994930193302676, International Labour Organization.
- G. Cette & J. Lopez & J. Mairesse, 2016. "Labour market regulations and capital labour substitution," Working papers 604, Banque de France.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2016. "Loan Product Steering in Mortgage Markets," NBER Working Papers 22696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Bonleu & Bruno Decreuse & Tanguy Van Ypersele, 2016. "Job Protection, Housing Market Regulation and the Youth," AMSE Working Papers 1636, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Bajrawan NUCHPRAYOOL, 2016. "Legal improvement on Public-Private Partnership for sustainable development of basic infrastructures in CLMV countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106710, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.