Free Trade Area Membership as a Stepping Stone to Development: The Case of ASEAN
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Emiko Fukase & Will Martin, 2001. "Free Trade Area Membership as a Stepping Stone to Development : The Case of ASEAN," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13847, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bajrawan NUCHPRAYOOL, 2016. "Legal improvement on Public-Private Partnership for sustainable development of basic infrastructures in CLMV countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106710, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bernadette Andreosso-O’Callaghan, 2009. "How is the EU-ASEAN FTA viewed by ASEAN stakeholders?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-78, February.
- Martin, Will, 2001. "Trade policy reform in the East Asian transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2535, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE ; TRADE POLICY ; TARIFFS ; DISCRIMINATION;
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .