Free Trade Area Membership as a Stepping Stone to Development : The Case of ASEAN
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fukase, E. & Martin, W., 2001. "Free Trade Area Membership as a Stepping Stone to Development: The Case of ASEAN," World Bank - Discussion Papers 421, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bajrawan NUCHPRAYOOL, 2016. "Legal improvement on Public-Private Partnership for sustainable development of basic infrastructures in CLMV countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106710, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bernadette Andreosso-O’Callaghan, 2009. "How is the EU-ASEAN FTA viewed by ASEAN stakeholders?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-78, February.
- Martin, Will, 2001. "Trade policy reform in the East Asian transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2535, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics and Trade - Trade and Regional Integration International Economics and Trade - Free Trade International Economics and Trade - Trade Policy Economic Theory and Research Environmental Economics and Policies;
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:13847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.