The Economy as a Whole - Simulating Schumpetarian Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, January.
- Charlotte Bruun, 2002. "Programming," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 318, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based computational economics; Schumpeter;
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2003-10-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2003-10-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TID-2003-10-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf3:205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .