A characterization of self-affine processes in finance through the scaling function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Calvet & Adlai Fisher, 2002.
"Multifractality In Asset Returns: Theory And Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 381-406, August.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Adlai J. Fisher, 2002. "Multifractality in Asset Returns: Theory and Evidence," Post-Print hal-00478175, HAL.
- Calvet, Laurent & Fisher, Adlai, 2001.
"Forecasting multifractal volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 27-58, November.
- Laurent Calvet & Adlai Fisher, 1999. "Forecasting Multifractal Volatility," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-017, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Adlai J. Fisher, 2001. "Forecasting multifractal volatility," Post-Print hal-00477952, HAL.
- Laurent Calvet, 2000. "Forecasting Multifractal Volatility," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1902, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ole Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2000. "Non-Gaussian OU based models and some of their uses in financial economics," OFRC Working Papers Series 2000mf01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-affinity; scaling function.;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ETS-2003-07-21 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:cplx03:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .