Modelling the Impact of Automatic Fiscal Stabilisers on Output Stabilisation in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jacques Kibambe & Niek J. Schoeman, 2009. "Modelling the impact of automatic fiscal stabilisers on output stabilisation in South Africa," Working Papers 200930, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray Barrell & Ian Hurst & Álvaro Pina, 2002. "Fiscal Targets, Automatic Stabilisers and their Effects on Output," Working Papers Department of Economics 2002/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Kibambe Jacques Ngoie & Steven Koch, 2005.
"DEA Applied to a Gauteng Sample of South African Public Hospitals,"
28, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jacques Ngoie Kibambe & Steven F. Koch, 2005. "DEA Applied to a Gauteng Sample of South African Public Hospitals," Working Papers 200512, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- W. Cooper & Shanling Li & L. Seiford & Kaoru Tone & R. Thrall & J. Zhu, 2001. "Sensitivity and Stability Analysis in DEA: Some Recent Developments," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 217-246, May.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-971, October.
- Stan du Plessis & Willem Boshoff, 2007. "A fiscal rule to produce counter-cyclical fiscal policy in South Africa," Working Papers 13/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa; Automatic Fiscal Stabilisers; Data Envelopment Analysis; Efficiency scores;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .