DEA Applied to a Gauteng Sample of South African Public Hospitals
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kibambe Jacques Ngoie & Steven Koch, 2005. "DEA Applied to a Gauteng Sample of South African Public Hospitals," Working Papers 28, Economic Research Southern Africa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kibambe Jacques Ngoie & Niek Schoeman, 2009.
"Modelling the Impact of Automatic Fiscal Stabilisers on Output Stabilisation in South Africa,"
129, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jacques Kibambe & Niek J. Schoeman, 2009. "Modelling the impact of automatic fiscal stabilisers on output stabilisation in South Africa," Working Papers 200930, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .